QAdental Forum 2021 (eng)
QAdental Forum 2021 (eng)
The annual QAdental educational event, QAdental Forum, will be held in Helsinki in September after a break of almost two years. The two-day event is aimed at dentists and dental students from 4th year onwards, who are eligible to work temporarily as dentists. In addition to the main event, a separate event on Crisis Management will be held at the same time for oral health care service directors.
The day program is free for QAdental members.
September 10th and 11th, 2021
- Friday 10th: 8.30 am - 4.30 pm, evening gala starting at 8.00 pm (EEST)
- Saturday 11th: 9.00 am - 7.15 pm (EEST), hands-on sessions after the lunch break
Emergency dental care theme, Friday September 10th, language: Finnish (300 ppl, FULL)
Lecture day on emergency dental care by specialities:
- Endodontics: Dr. Riikka Mattila, Specialist in Cariology & Endodontology, DDS, Ph.D.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Dr. Mikko Saloniemi, Specialist in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, MD, DDS, Ph.D.
- Pedodontics: Dr. Heikki Alapulli, Specialist in Pedodontology, DDS.
- Periodontics: Dr. Laura Lakio, Specialist in Periodontology, DDS, Ph.D.
- Prosthodontics: Dr. Peter Rusanen, Specialist in Prosthetic Dentistry, DDS, Ph.D.
The lecturers will also discuss the radiological diagnostics of these specialities as a dialogue with Dento-Maxillofacial radiologist, emeritus professor Jaakko Peltola.
Restorative Dentistry, Saturday September 11th, language English (300 ppl)
Hands-on sessions will be held after the lunch break all at the same time.
- Root caries management, Adjunct Professor Dr. Gerry McKenna
- Esthetic and reliable anterior composite restorations, Dr. Markus Lenhard
- Making Cents With Science, Dr. Shira Zary
- SDF and Redefining Dentistry: The Medical Mangement of Caries, Dr. Andrew Osafo
- Guided Surgery Process with CEREC, Dr. Marko Ahonen
The evening gala will be held on Friday 10th at Clarion Hotel Helsinki. The fee of the gala is 25 €/participant when registered before 30.6.2021 and after that 50 €/participant. The fee includes dinner.
Lecture registration links:
Hands-on session registration links (registration for the saturday lectures is required if you want to register for a hands-on session, register only for 1 session!):
- FULL Dr. Markus Lenhard, Esthetic and Realiable Anterior Composite Restorations, max. 20 participants
- DT Mikko Kääriäinen, Cementation with 3M RelyX Universal resin cement, max. 20 participants
- Dr. Andrew Osafo, SDF and Redefining Dentistry: The Medical Management of Caries, max. 40 participants (the same session will be held two times)
- Dr. Marko Ahonen, Guided Surgery Process with CEREC, max. 50 participants
- Trainer TBC, Digital workflows in implant dentistry, max. 20 participants
Registrations for the day programs and evening gala must be cancelled no later than June 30, 2021, after which a cancellation fee of € 100 per day will be charged.
Guests can stay in modern rooms at Clarion Hotel Helsinki with event codes at a special price.
"EVENTS" code 15% discounts at the time of the event. Reservations here.
Rates include tax, Clarion buffet breakfast, internet access, and entrance to Top Floor fitness center, saunas and swimming pool during opening hours. Rooms are available to guests on the day of arrival from 15:00 / 3:00pm, on the day of departure check-out by 12:00 / noon.
Cancellation Policy for Reservations made from the allocation: Each individual reservation can be cancelled free of charge latest 16.00 / 4.00pm local hotel time on the day of arrival.
Special rooms are reserved for a certain quota and will be available at a discounted price when booked by May 15th, 2021.
- Superior view room for single or double use 119 €/room/night (norm. price 144 €)
- Deluxe room for single or double use à 159 €/room/night (norm. price 199 €)
- Junior suite for single or double use à 250 €/room/night (norm. price 329 €)
When making a reservation from this allocation, kindly contact Inhouse Sales via email at email@example.com or via tel. +358 10 850 3820. Inhouse Sales Office is open Monday to Friday at 08.00 - 18.00 / 08.00am – 6.00pm.
Please mention the allocation name "QAdental" when making the reservation.
- Full Guest Name(s)
- Arrival Date
- Departure Date
- Valid Credit Card details (card number and expiry date) for guarantee
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
Each guest reserves and pays for own accommodation and the room account is to be settled directly at the hotel prior to departure. Reservations from this allocation are to be made latest May 15th, 2021.