This is the privacy statement for QAdental web service jointly provided by Nuovo Nordic Healthcare Services and Edocare Ltd.
The register includes user registration information and user service usage information, as well as dental or x-ray images ("clinical image") taken from the patient. The patient images are not linked with any personal data about the patient. The patient is never identifiable from the clinical image.
1. DATA CONTORLLER
Suomen Kotilääkäripalvelu Oy (Business ID 1911124-5)
Ruoholahdenkatu 8, 00180 Helsinki
Tel. +358 40 556 3011
1.1.Technical service provider
Edocare Oy (Business ID 2366074-9)
Ruoholahdenkatu 8, 00180 Helsinki
Tel. +358 40 566 3011
2. CONTACT PERSON
Jani Korpela, +358 40 556 3011
3. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
4. DATA WE COLLECT
We store the following data:
- Your name
- User ID
- Questions you have asked
- Answers to questions
- Clinical images of patients
5. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Name, User ID, password. These data are used to identify the user and to manage of the service.
Clinical images. Tooth and X-ray images and videos are stored in order to facilitate consultation.
5.1.Legal grounds for processing the data we collect
User information. All the data we collect is received form the users themselves. The grounds for processing are in all cases consent. The user is responsible for acquiring necessary permissions for saving the clinical image of patients in the service.
6. RECIPIENTS OF DATA
We do not transfer any data to third parties, however:
Clinical images may be viewed by all other users of the service unless the image is set private by the uploader.
User ID, questions, other messages and answers and images attached thereto are visible to all users in the service.
The user may write compose messages anonymously, in which case his/her identity will not be visible to anyone.
The data may be disclosed to a third party in connection with aquisitions, mergers or other such transactions.
7. TRANSFER TO THIDRD COUNTRIES
All data is stored and processed at Edocade Ltd’s servers located in Finland.
8. DURATION OF PROCESSING
Data relating to a particular user is stored as long as the user remains a user in the service. The user may delete the user ID at any time. The data may be stored for a limited time after the user ID is deleted for invoicing or similar purposes.
The messages and questions the user has made in the service will be stored indefinitely.
The clinical images will be stored indefinitely.
9. SOURCE FROM WHICH THE DATA ORIGINATES
All data we collect originates from the user him/herself.
10. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS (USERS)
The user has the right to:
- Right to information. You may ask a for information about what personal data about you is being processed and the rationale for such processing;
- Right to access. You have access to your personal data that we process;
- Right to rectification. You may ask for modifications to your personal data in case the you believe that your personal data is not up to date or accurate;
- Right to withdraw consent. You may at any time withdraw a previously given consent for processing of your personal data for a particular purpose;
- Right to object. You may object to the processing of your personal data;
- Right to object to automated processing You may object to a decision based on automated processing.
- Right to be forgotten. You have the ask for the deletion of your personal data.
- Right for data portability. You may ask for your personal data to be provided back to you or transferred to another controller in a machine-readable electronic format.
- Right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the authority described in section 11.
11. SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman
Visiting address: Ratapihantie 9, 6th floor, 00520 Helsinki
Postal address: P.O. Box 800, 00521 Helsinki, Finland
Switchboard: +358 29 566 6700
Fax: +358 29 566 6735